Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for performing preventative, reactive and predictive maintenance for all facility and production equipment.
- Perform routine preventative / predictive maintenance – daily, weekly and monthly regimens.
- Perform reactive maintenance to effect the repair and put machine into production in a timely manner.
- Develop and Interact with external resources for specialized maintenance issues / activities (machine work, motor repair, HVAC, electronics etc.)
- Use work orders and Maintenance Programs to prioritize repairs or projects.
- Assist Management with special projects (modifications or development of equipment / processes).
- Mechanical experience with printing / graphic arts equipment – 5+ years’ experience.
- Pharmaceutical cGMP knowledge -5+ years’ experience.
- Machine Control.
- Single and 3 Phase Power, 24-500vac.
- DC Power 10-200vdc.
- Proficient in reading schematics, blueprints.
- Electrical / Electronics.
- Plant Floor (plumbing, air etc.)
- PLC Ladder Logic.
- Proficient in sensors; Proximity, Limit, Emitter, Receiver, Switches, Amplifiers.
- Mechanical knowledge of Motors (AC/DC), gearbox, pulley, gear alignment.
- Computer skills – data collection of time and materials.
- ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.