Share on social:
Maintenance Manager will be responsible providing oversight to and managing the functions at the plant, include Maintenance, Refrigeration, Facilities and Utilities systems at the site and reporting is to the Plant Manager. This position will have 3 direct reports and a team of 15.
- In-depth understanding of Maintenance Systems and continuous improvement methodologies and will have had a track record of implementing LEAN culture
- Will have a good working knowledge of ammonia refrigeration, PSM Programs, HVAC, Boiler and utilities systems in order to effectively structure and manage teams to effectively manage and maintain the infrastructure from both a performance and regulatory standpoint.
- Must be able to effectively interface and collaborate with different levels of management and other departments to plan, schedule work and communicate and influence across all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and GMP requirements as they pertain to maintenance activities at a food processing facility.
- Ability to interact with associates on the shop floor and being able to develop and mentor talent across the organization.
- BS Degree or Technical degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience within operations for in food manufacturing and industrial maintenance
- Proven track record of successful people leadership and development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required using lean manufacturing and continuous improvement processes
- Experience with Capital project management working cross functionally with engineering
- Must be familiar with food processing and packaging equipment, procurement, negotiation for purchase, and developing commissioning, validation and verification protocols for equipment and plant systems.
- Flexibility in work schedule hours to overlap with all three shifts as needed for direct management of the department.
- Excellent project management skills and structured approach to resolving problems
- Be able to organize team and activities to stay on top of risks and ahead of regulatory requirements
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.