Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading and optimizing all activities of the Maintenance department in support of IBC’s priorities: Safety, People, Quality, Customer Service and Cost Management.
- Establish safety as the department’s top priority, following up to ensure all safety procedures are being followed.
- Lead, coach develop and mentor the entire Maintenance team, including Building Maintenance.
- Determine appropriate staffing level based on work required.
- Audit PM and Corrective workorders and provide appropriate feedback/corrective action.
- Identify and execute improvement projects.
- Perform Root Cause analysis on all major equipment failures.
- Maintain quality and food safety standards in all work.
- Ensure timely completion of preventative maintenance/workorders and the readying of production equipment.
- Establish and maintain centerlines on all equipment.
- Effectively manage labor and recommend improvements that lead to lower MRO costs.
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of quality, production, maintenance, and food safety in the manufacturing environment.
- 5 Plus years of experience in management or leadership role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (includes some weekend/holiday responsibilities)
- Excellent PC skills.
- Understand/troubleshoot manufacturing systems.
- Excellent prioritizing, organizing & decision-making skills.
- Dynamic communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management & personnel.
- College Degree is strongly preferred. Emphasis in Management and/or Engineering.
- Excellent safety record.
- Self-motivated, positive, have a high degree of integrity, dependability & participate as a team member to achieve common goals with sense of urgency.
- Strong math and problem-solving skills