Share on social:
Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the planning, organising, collaboration and supervision of sanitation to ensure the facility is clean, food safe, while effectively supporting production operations.
- Maintains the cleaning of all processing equipment and production work areas.
- Create check lists, write SOPs, SSOPs, enforce GMPs, and ensure all federal and state regulations are met.
- Develop and maintain the Sanitation Program for the variety of products produced in compliance with customer requirements and government regulations.
- Manages and follows Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Manages annual sanitation plan, budget forecast and performance.
- Experience and knowledge of GMP, HACCP, SQF and Environmental monitoring.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years of increasing responsibility in directing/supervising the sanitation function in the food processing, dairy preferred.
- Must have knowledge of chemical usage and handling for food processing sanitation.
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft Office Suite software environment.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.
Posted: Apr 24, 2020
Type: Full Time