Share on social:
The Logistics Manager will be responsible to oversee supervising and coordinating all the activities related to the transportation of the different commodities that the company is selling. It will be also responsible to ensure that products are delivered on time and on a cost-efficient manner.
- Coordinate all shipments for to all locations
- Negotiate contracts and rates with shipping lines and other logistic providers
- Keep the procurement and sales departments updated at all time
- Track and report shipment and inform any problem as soon as possible
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists
- Manage with suppliers and insurance companies al transport related claims
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related
- Three to five years of experience on similar positions.
- Preferably candidates with experience in produce transportation/logistics.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Highly autonomous and proactive
- Preference to work in a multicultural environment
- Must be full bilingual English-Spanish