Logistics Manager will be responsible for the team, spend, performance, and daily execution of all logistics functions in their network (Direct warehousing, 3PL, and freight).
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and applicable 3rd party warehouse cost and performance.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Maintain a high attention to detail, follow-up, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Prepare and submit annual budgets for Internal Warehouse teams, in addition to applicable 3PL and Freight responsibilities.
- Ensure daily/weekly planning is completed along with all standard and leader standard work.
- Responsible for facility and equipment maintenance, good housekeeping and provide a team oriented and safe work environment.
- Partner to Manufacturing executing raw and finished goods materials flows in a timely and accurate manner.
- The logistics manager owns and drives the morale of the team. They will ensure all team members are performing tasks in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure that all raw materials and finished goods inventory is received, stored, and managed to expectations.
- BS in business administration, logistics, or supply chain; 7+ years progressive logistics management experience and/or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and manage a staff.
- Experience collecting data and reporting against key performance metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio.
- Experience in logistics systems ie ERP, WMS, TMS, etc.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.