IT Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and support of the company network.
- Supervise all global team members within the infrastructure group.
- Introduce Process and ITIL methodologies to the group to streamline IT Services and increase overall efficiency.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Assist in evaluating and installing new applications, tools, and cloud-based services.
- Maintain network disaster recovery plans.
- Establish and maintain a secure IT Environment.
- Make Recommendations for procedure and technology changes.
- Manage all projects for IT Infrastructure – both internal and external to IT.
- Manage the operational and capital budgets for the group.
- Prepare weekly status reporting on all projects and tasks assigned to the Infrastructure Team.
- Responsible for maintaining a level of service that exceeds customers’ expectations by managing the ticketing system and addressing all issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure all IT policies and processes are followed.
- Create skills matrix and training plans for all global team members.
- Coach and evaluate all direct reports.
- Perform all other job duties as necessary, or required, although they are not specifically listed herein.
- Requires a Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or Associate degree in Information Technology with equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years of infrastructure experience in mid-sized or larger companies required.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience required.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in a global setting, including managing global team members is required.
- Process experience via ITIL or similar framework is a plus.
- Certifications in project management, networking, Windows, or Security is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must be willing to work unusual hours when required.
- Experience with presenting technical material to nontechnical audiences is a plus.
- Experience supporting a strong IT security environment is a plus.
- Must be able to deal with project conflicts and conflicting priorities.