Share on social:
HACCP/Safety Specialist near Boston, MA will be responsible for Product planning and marketing through management of the product lifecycle of company’s Biologics Products. Working with product development, define the product vision, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, analyze results. Create marketing plans to support sales to ensure that customer satisfaction is met and company’s overall strategy and goals are achieved.
- Review all Critical Control Point (CCP) monitoring and verification records to ensure compliance with HACCP critical limits and frequencies, as required by the HACCP plan.
- Monitor HACCP and PRPs to ensure procedures are properly carried out.
- Review and evaluate all records for accuracy and completeness and determine need for process improvement
- Develop and implement training plans for HACCP, GMP, OSHA, allergen control, chemical control, glass control, SSOPs and all required plant programs
- Perform mock recalls and ensure identification, labeling, and traceability system functions as planned
- Conduct HACCP team meetings and required HACCP review
- Analyze processes, identify trends and anomalies, and continuously evaluate plant programs for improvement
- Ensure all food safety-related documents and records are controlled and that current issues are in use
- Keep informed of food safety laws and regulations
- 3+ Years of similar Experience.