Share on social:
General Manager will provide motivation and leadership for 100-plus dedicated and loyal employees at our production facility and will be responsible for the continued production of premium products and develop new, successful meat products for future customers. As a spokesperson for our family company, you will become an active, contributing member of the local community.
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values Oversee day-to-day business operations
- Coordinate production activities including scheduling, staffing.
- Strengthen the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent.
- Define and implement policies and performance standards.
- Oversee the evaluation of employee performance and coordination of employee coaching and support as needed.
- Direct the creation and drive the execution of the annual business plan, initiatives, expenses, capital plan and profitability for the business.
- Coordinate financial/budget activities to fund operations and increase efficiency.
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues.
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, and personnel.
- Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives. Define and prioritize operational goals and objectives to meet company goals.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
- BS/BA in business, meat or food science, engineering or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in management/supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- Performance management expertise.
- Strong ability to influence, provide leadership, work in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Works well with management, peers and subordinates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- USDA inspected meat processing or other food industry experience.
- Experience with process improvement tools such as Six Sigma, 5-S, etc.
- E-commerce experience.
- Bilingual capability (Spanish).
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.