Share on social:
Fulfillment Manager will be responsible to leads and develops fulfillment facility operations within a multi shift facility. Owns all standard production KPIs: Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost. Supervises, hires, disciplines and evaluates the management team within facility. Ensures customer demand is efficiently satisfied while consistently moving the team forward through productivity and quality enhancements.
- Executes daily operations through support of the fulfillment team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.
- Drives continuous improvements within facility metrics through lean initiatives
- Communicates goals and objectives, ensuring alignment to overall company goals.
- Directs standard work development and adherence throughout the team.
- Oversees Inventory accuracy within the facility and partners with Purchasing and Finance to ensure all materials needs are met, eliminating production slowdowns related to materials.
- Partners with Food Safety & Tech Services to ensure we are meeting FDA, and General Manufacturing Practice Requirements.
- Leads quality improvement efforts.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the fulfillment center.
- Effectively incorporates customer perspectives in all business activities
- Supports all safety efforts to continuously improve practices and facilities.
- Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of fulfillment or production leadership experience
- Lean manufacturing certification or experience leading in a company practicing Lean
- Experience operating within an automated environment
- Must be willing and able to work occasional weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work at varied temperatures: Dock, cooler, & freezer (-10° to 100°).
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.