Share on social:
Fulfillment Manager will be responsible for the coordination of materials, processes and people to ensure our products are delivered on time and cost effectively. This is a customer-centric position involving project management, process/quality control, along with freight and inventory management.
- Supervises all fulfillment related activities associated with company at job location and other company-managed facilities and partners.
- Manages workload allocation across company facilities and partner facilities responsible for orders.
- Responsible for setting expectations with partner operations along with setting up new operations when required.
- Develops efficiencies to grow capacity and reduce cost.
- Responsible for the use and accuracy of all information managed within company operating systems, specifically Nulogy/PackManager
- Responsible for utilization of warehouses and distribution services.
- Assists sales in representing company fulfillment services to key accounts.
- Responsible for facility safety, quality, & productivity within distribution and fulfillment operations.
- Bachelor degree in materials management, business management, operations management, or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in the supervision or management of assembly, fulfillment, warehousing, traffic, or logistics
- Experience in the corrugated or related industry
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to operate a computer, including competence in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Ability to follow written, verbal, or diagrammatic instructions; excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Legible handwriting to record information and fill out forms
- Ability to delegate responsibility; ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Work effectively under pressure and time deadlines