Share on social:
Fabrication Manager will be responsible for shift production operations in a meat fabrication facility. Maintains a safe environment in which employees can perform their jobs as required. Coach, train and instruct employees on how to consistently produce a quality product, while eliminating waste. Monitor performances based on expectations.
- Oversees efficiency of monitoring production, yields, workmanship, scanning make sheet, and discussing daily goals with Supervisors.
- Reports to Fabrication Office for order sheet (make sheet), attends supervisor meetings, and reports work schedule to supervisors daily.
- Directs supervisors with respect to production volume, quality, cost and meeting production schedules and shipping dates.
- Handles any employee grievance, dispute or problem in most efficient manner possible. Any unsolved matter taken up with Human Resources.
- Actively participates in group meetings, line meetings, and supervisory meetings.
- Works with the Quality control department to insure product quality & food safety.
- Trains and develops supervisors to provide management depth and develop teamwork to attain department objectives.
- Monitors and confirms the machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained and sanitized.
- Maintains good employee relations and adherence to Code of Conduct Policies & procedures.
- Interacts with line personnel, in addition to plant management.
- Team oriented
- Communication skills
- People skills
- Knowledge of meat cuts and production process.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English