Electromechanical Technician will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and upgrading electronic and computer-controlled mechanical systems by combining knowledge of mechanical technology with the knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits.
- Maintains and repairs machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings/structures.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical circuits and switches, and interprets electrical schematics.
- Inspects, diagnoses, and problems solves to correct problems, frequently reviewing blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs.
- Completes daily work requests as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure machines operate effectively and efficiently.
- Responds timely to employee requests for assistance or repair to equipment and provides training to employees to minimize production downtime and improve efficient operation of equipment.
- Assembles and completes set-up of machinery and equipment.
- Completes documentation of repair work, daily journals, and other necessary reports.
- Maintains organization and repair of maintenance shop, inventory room, and tools and equipment to ensure equipment and supplies are readily available and in working order.
- Performs snow removal duties at all facilities.
- Inspects and logs cooler temperatures daily.
- Reports and/or corrects unsafe conditions or needed building/equipment repair to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology and two or more years of experience with mechanical and electrical repair or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Attention to detail, basic math skills, and having the ability to read, understand, and follow SOP’s and GMP’s is required.
- Ability to work independently; manages one’s own time, monitors individual performance, identifies problems and problems solves, using judgment in making decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and work in a team or independently with a positive attitude is required.