Share on social:
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for managing all warehouse functions of storing and shipping materials and goods utilizing a variety of transportation methodologies, receiving, inventory control, facilities/equipment maintenance, safety, quality of products produced and shipped, customer service, and outside storage facilities. Position establishes warehouse priorities, monitors costs, and complies with environmental and regulatory agency laws. Position may also be responsible for creating and managing the departmental budget. This position is located outside of Fresno and reporting to the Plant Manager.
- Supervise and coordinate raw product and materials being shipped to the facility based schedule.
- Review daily Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Variety Pack efficiency, daily shipments, safety, and quality.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision of supervisory, administrative, and/or warehouse employees.
- Coordinate, schedule and supervise all finished goods to outside storage facilities, as well as scheduling of crews in those areas.
- Ensure adherence to all company and warehouse policies and procedures.
- Interact and develop positive working relationships with plant staff and corporate staff
- Develop warehouse budgets based on forecasted requirements. Schedule resources and manage expenditures.
- Ensure warehouse and equipment are clean, well maintained and operates efficiently.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field is required.
- 10 years of supply chain, inventory control, warehouse, or related experience.
- Principles and practices of food manufacturing, including: food safety, quality, manufacturing concepts.
- Working knowledge of FDA and OSHA regulations, GMPs, Sanitation, and HACCP.
- Experience using practices of Lean Manufacturing for inventory planning and management
- Experience with computer systems - WMS and ERP
- Principles and practices of strategic planning and execution.
- Working know of Federal, State, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.