Director of Human Resources will be responsible for managing the relationships with external vendors such as third party recruiters, HRIS and benefits brokers and for analyzing and recommending improvements to compensation and benefits.
- Manage and influence people through transformational change, optimizing, improving and establishing processes.
- In addition to the day-to-day recruiting, employee relations, compliance and training this role, the successful candidate will develop, recommend, and execute continuous improvements in the areas of safety, talent development, employee benefits and staffing.
- Will manage the annual benefits renewal process.
- Undergraduate degree in human resources or a related field.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential is a plus.
- 10+ years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing work environment with a predomininantly hourly workforce.
- Candidates who are Bilingual in English and Spanish will be given preference.
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale.
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.