Design Engineer will be responsible for carrying out the duties of the Engineering department, including design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating and process improvement.
- Collaborate with purchasing, estimating, customer service and shop team on design projects.
- Use Solidworks to create models and drawings of products.
- Research new materials, equipment, etc. as related to the manufacturing process.
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records.
- Document the design process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience.
- In depth knowledge of SoldWorks software.
- Knowledge of the mold fabrication process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Use of internal ERP software.