Share on social:
Top Quality Recruitment (TQR) is a boutique recruitment firm that specializes in the Food and Beverage and Life Sciences industries. Being a boutique firm enables us to maintain a one-to-one connection with our clients and candidates, while having a national reach for the right talent.
Are you a sales-driven professional who is highly competitive and loves building new relationships with clients and prospects? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team of highly motivated professionals. Our commitment to ongoing professional development and training ensures employee growth within an empowering culture that is fun and fast-paced.
- In charge of obtaining new business through direct outreach and referrals to help develop clients in the food and beverage and life sciences industries across North America
- Developing expertise in the food and beverage and life sciences industries, to determine areas of growth while exploring new business opportunities
- Researching organizations to discover the key decision makers in the hiring process
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending internal training, workshops and establishing personal networks to develop new business
- Present the advantages of working with TQR to prospects using your persuasion skills and market knowledge
- Achieve agreed upon KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), sales targets, and outcomes within a specified time frame
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends within the industry
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the TQR brand
- Work experience as an Inside/Outside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, Lead Generation/Development, Business Development Manager, or other relevant business development roles
- Strong sales skills and persistence with the ability to obtain new business, and develop new relationships
- Proactive work ethic with a high level of accountability
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Previous experience in a corporate sales environment (B2B, direct sales, executive search)
- Proficient and experienced with the use of CRMs and Microsoft Office 365, including but not limited to Excel and Word
- Comfortable working with the latest technologies
Additional qualifications as a plus:
- Well connected in the manufacturing industry ideally in food and beverage and life sciences industries, with established Hiring Authority and Human Resource relationships
- Recruiting experience and knowledge of the recruiting industry
Career Development and Culture:
- Unlimited earning potential through a lucrative bonus program
- Formal, comprehensive training program and ongoing monthly training
- Monthly performance reviews to track performance, bonus, and growth
- Team driven work environment with a variety of professionals between numerous offices
- Flexible work hours & the ability to work from home
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped bonuses paid out quarterly
- Boutique style Health Benefits Package
- Regular sales contests, incentives, and prizes
We thank all applicants for their interest and appreciate the time and effort involved; however, due to the large volume of resumes received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please attach your resume to your application.
Top Quality Recruitment is committed to the principle of Equal Opportunity in Employment. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.
Posted: Jan 22, 2021