Business Analyst II will be responsible for managing the Document Control System, providing support to the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (QAD), including documentation, training for end-users, troubleshooting issues that arise, testing of new vendor builds, and coordination of facility migrations into these systems.
- Manages and maintains document control system, including document design, revision, retention, distribution and managing end user needs and expectations with the system.
- Manages internal and 3rd party IS tickets for system issues, inquires, and modifications.
- Collaborates in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, enhancements to existing applications, and leads assigned projects.
- Performs and leads key users in development, testing and validations when changes to the system have been made.
- Assists users in resolving problems and answers questions with minimal supervision.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related software, user access or other problems.
- Provides orientation and training to end users for all ERP systems modules.
- Maintains ongoing accuracy and usability of the system user support documentation (user guides/troubleshooting guides)
- Assists and supports end users in identifying and implementing methods, which could help to increase security, efficiency and effectiveness of the application.
- Develops company reports to meet the requirements of company management.
- Ensures data integrity, mines data information and analyzes it for trends and other needs.
- Assists where needed to maintain the organization and flow of information between departments.
- 2 to 4 years more of experience in the field
- Knowledge of database concepts, practices, procedures, structures and systems
- Knowledge of ERP systems, QAD preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Business-orientation towards problem solving with the ability to implement and have the independent discretion on important IT issues
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.