The Senior Design Project Engineer will be responsible for the design function and that the Design Engineering area conforms to the Company Quality systems procedures as documented.
- Work with customers and account managers to ensure products conform to customer requirements and meet customer’s needs.
- Work with customers and account managers to develop new products from design through the product development to product realization.
- Work and help mentor young Engineering staff.
- Follow established procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, reliability, and safety in product designs and processes.
- Food Safety Systems
- Any other task assigned.
- Education and Training 4 year degree and a minimum of 5-7 years designing in a related field. Additional class work in management type courses and problem-solving techniques is preferred.
- Experience / Skills Working knowledge of solid modeling software.
- The ability to design thin gauge plastic thermoformed parts.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to work from customer to production employees.
- The ability to multi-task several projects at various stages of development.