The Project Manager provides support to the overall product development process, with a focus on supporting the creative and production teams. The associate will create, maintain and document plans by collaborating with creative, merchants, manufacturers and operations. Furthermore, they will identify, create and update processes to enable efficiencies.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales, project management and quotations
- Interface with commercial and quality forces to ensure that adequate supplies and services are provided.
- Provide technical support for clients with regards to product data and tracking functionalities
- 2-3 years of project management work experience: able to detail project plans, schedules, estimates and resource plans to submit RFQ : Experience managing client technical expectations
- Demonstrated project management experience – planning, estimation, execution, issue/risk management.
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills as well as strong presentation skills (strong knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and Word is required)