Operations Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the installation department.
- Duties include planning, directing, and coordinating the installation department.
- Specific responsibilities include scheduling multiple crews to various jobsites, coordination of material deliveries to jobsites and company warehouse, inventory control, jobsite visits for delivery of materials, measuring, quality control, punch-lists, and cost control.
- Other responsibilities include building and equipment maintenance.
- Articulate & detail oriented
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong multitasking as well as problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Experience with basic hand tools and field measuring
- Clean driving record
- Background check/No criminal history
- Must own reliable transportation.