National Sales Consultant will manage the entire sales process to drive growth and ensure that key business metrics are achieved in a startup concept. To solicit new business and penetrate the market
- Grow business by managing the sales process including prospecting, making sales calls and presenting features, advantages and benefits of products in order to close new customer deals
- Lead the process of developing and managing strategic account plans that drive retention, penetration, profitability and growth of accounts
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities and execute sales strategy to ensure that growth and profitability are achieved/exceeded.
- Lead customer account relationship by developing and maintaining high profile relationships with customer contacts.
- Strategically analyze the assigned region to determine sales growth potential and ensure adequate coverage to reach targets.
- Participate and take leadership responsibility for sales initiatives.
- Perform administrative duties timely and accurately including recording activities and prospects in SAP
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or sales experience equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the food industry especially capsules (such as Keurig/single-serve, flex brew, etc.)
- Must have experience in retail and B2B
- Able to develop and implement complex sales strategies
- Strong problem-solving, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral